Table of ContentsToggle
Check the online NTS National Aptitude Test Result NAT 2 2024 from here. The NAT 1 written test was held on 18 February 2024. The National Aptitude Test (NAT) is a test you take to get into universities or degree-awarding institutes that are affiliated with the National Testing Service (NTS). When you take the test, you only need to take it once, and if you pass, you can apply for admission to any university in the subject group you’re interested in.
Once you’ve completed the test, your next step is to submit applications to the universities that are currently accepting admissions. As part of your application, don’t forget to attach a photocopy of your NTS result card. This card shows your scores from the test. Keep in mind that the NAT test score remains valid for a duration of one year.
NTS National Aptitude Test Result NAT 2 2024
The National Aptitude Test Result can be checked in two below-mentioned possible ways.
- The First way to check the result of NAT is via name.
- The second way to check the result of the National Aptitude Test NAT NTS is by roll number.
- First of all, you have to open the NTS website.
- After the website is opened click on the result section.
- In the result section select the test for which you want to check the result.
- Enter your roll number in the roll number column and click on the search button.
- Your result will be displayed.
How To Register For the NAT National Aptitude Test
Step 1: Registration on the NTS Online Portal
- Go to the NTS online Registration Portal: https://portal.nts.org.pk/
- Sign up or register as a new user (Do this only once).
Step 2: Upload a Recent Photograph
- Upload a recent photograph on the NTS online Registration Portal.
Step 3: Apply for the NAT Test
- Apply for the latest NAT test from the list of projects available on the NTS online Registration Portal.
Step 4: Download the Bank Deposit Slip
- Download the NAT bank deposit slip from the NTS online Registration Portal: https://portal.nts.org.pk/ (The deposit slip is exclusively available on the NTS portal).
Step 5: Deposit Test Fee
- Deposit Rs. 850/- (Rupees Eight Hundred & Fifty Only) for the NAT test.
- Use 1Link 1Bill Participating Banks/ATM/Internet Banking/Mobile Banking/EasyPaisa/JazzCash/TCS Express Counters for payment.
- Check the deposit slip for applicable bank service charges.
How to Fill out the Registration Form Of NAT:
- If you are a new user, sign up or register on the NTS online Registration Portal: https://portal.nts.org.pk/ (This is a one-time process).
- Once registered, log in to https://portal.nts.org.pk/ and fill in your personal, academic, and employment information (if applicable).
- Provide major subjects and the percentage of secured marks in two digits in the academic record portion.
- In the “Board / University” column, write the abbreviation of the specific board name (e.g., FBISE Islamabad, BISE Rawalpindi, BISE Gujranwala, BISE Abbottabad).
- Choose the NAT project for the application.
- Select your preferred test city as the primary and secondary test center choice.
NAT Test Day Instructions
- Be sure to arrive at the test center at the time mentioned on your roll number slip.
- It’s important to note that no candidate will be allowed to enter the test center after the specified time.
- When you reach the entry point of the test center, make sure to present your roll number slip.
- Please be aware that candidates without their roll number slip will not be accommodated for the test.
About Shading / Filling The Circles of NTS National Aptitude Test NAT
- Shading or filling two answers for a single question is considered incorrect. Such instances will result in a score of ZERO.
- Avoid overwriting or cutting near the answer circle or anywhere on the answer sheet as it can hinder readability. This may lead to a ZERO score for that particular answer circle.
- When shading or filling circles, only use a Blue or Black Ball pen. The use of any other color or writing instrument is not allowed.
- Refrain from bringing any additional stationary items, including rough or extra sheets. Two blank sheets for rough work are already provided inside the question booklet.
- The use of materials not provided by NTS™ is considered illegal and may lead to disciplinary action.
- Write only your NAME, ROLL NUMBER, and SIGN on the front title of the question booklet before attempting the questions. Avoid writing anything else on the question booklet.
- The question booklet will be collected after the test, so do not attempt to tear or remove any pages from it.
- Do not inquire with invigilation staff about the content of questions. They are not authorized to explain or correct any questions. The checking system can identify and adjust for any erroneous questions.
- Every candidate must sign the attendance sheet brought by the invigilators. Roll number slips will be collected by the same staff after completing attendance.
- Adhere to NTS™ discipline rules until leaving the test center premises.
- Any disturbance caused by a candidate may lead to disqualification from the test. NTS™ reserves the right to take legal action against such attempts.
NTS NAT Result 2024
|National Aptitude Test NAT II (2024)
|Sunday, 18 February 2024
|NAT (IA, ICOM, ICS, IE, IGS, IIA, IIB, IIM, IIO, IIP, IM)
|NAT 2 (2024) Result