I’m announcing the most recent employment vacancies at the Ministry of Maritime Affairs’ Gwadar Port Authority. The Gawadar Port Authority offers these positions in the BPS-02 to BPS-16 level. Following are the details:
From BPS-01 through BPS-16, the Gwadar Port Authority of the Ministry of Maritime Affairs has advertised a number of job opportunities. It invites applications from all Pakistani nationalities and provides the highest performance. There are more than 60 candidates who are qualified, certified, and experienced. Any qualified professional candidate may apply if they meet the requirements for the post.
The appropriate authorities will arrange special interview sessions to reduce the number of applicants. After the screening process is finished, candidates will be deployed in Balochistan. Candidates will be posted in accordance with the Department’s requirements and open vacancies. These applicants would provide regular services.
Vacancies of BPS-14 and BPS-16
|Name of Post
|Basic Pay Scale
|B.Sc/Diploma in relevant field
|IntermediateTyping speed 80/40 wPM
How To Apply?
- The application is available on the GPA website.
- The application form can be downloaded by applicants, who should email it along with the necessary supporting documents.
- Only shortlisted candidates may receive call letters or invitations to interviews.
- The total number of seats may be changed by the authority.
- A special quota applies to women and candidates with impairments.
- The recruiting process is subject to termination by the authority at any time.