According to the Pakistani government, there are new opportunities at the Lahore Railways Headquarters. Applications can be submitted by people who meet the criteria of qualification, experience, and effectiveness. Qualified applicants will receive a call letter for an interview.
The organization is looking for suitable candidates for their new project, “Establishment of Business Development and HR Unit, Pakistan Railways.” The start of this project is in Lahore. As a result, candidates are urged to work hard to complete this assignment. superior information technology capabilities in the prospects. Applications are encouraged from those with knowledge in interpreting and building significant physical and academic IT infrastructure. This is their finest opportunity to pick up priceless work experience.
For new Positions in the Business Development and HR Support Unit, the Project Director is Recruiting Qualified and Experienced Candidates. It extends an invitation to every Pakistani who is qualified for one of the aforementioned posts.
- Senior Officer IT Network and Infrastructure Unit
- Senior Officer IT Systems
How To Submit Application?
- Only those candidates may apply who meet the prerequisites for any open position.
- Foreign degree holders are required to provide an equivalence certificate.
- Only those applicants who have been selected for interviews will receive call letters.
- No TA or DA will be given to the candidates.
- Current government employees may also apply.