Interloop Limited has announced need-based scholarships for the Government College for Women University Faisalabad CWUF’s four-year BS degree programs. Needy, deserving, and talented students who cannot afford higher education or who choose not to apply for admission owing to a lack of resources will receive the scholarship for the academic year 2023.
The Interloop website has the scholarship application form. In order to be eligible for the scholarship, students must apply for admission at GCWUF. The Special Assistant to the Chairman, Interloop Limited, 54-Al Sadiq Plaza, Sadiq Market, Railway Road, Faisalabad, may receive scholarship applications that have been fully completed and accompanied by the necessary documentation. The Interloop need-based scholarship has an application deadline of August 31, 2023.
Documents required for Interloop Need-Based Scholarship
The following documents must be presented with the application form in attested copies.
- 2 passport-sized photographs
- Copies of the transcripts/certificates of the last exams passed
- Copy of CNIC/B-form/Token from NADRA
- Copy of CNIC of father
- Copy of monthly/yearly income certificate in case of Government/private employee
- Copy of the paid electricity bill