Here you may find information on how to apply for the most recent civilian jobs being offered by the Pakistan Army at its station headquarters. The Pakistan Army is looking for eligible Pakistani citizens to fill the available post in Kanju Cantt, and they are advertising for them (Latest Pak Army Station Headquarters Kanju Cantt Swat Jobs 2023).
There is a new position available for a Lower Division Clerk at Station Headquarter Swat (BPS-09). Candidates from any part of Punjab are encouraged to submit their applications. Only merit will be considered when making a decision regarding who will fill this position.
Those who are interested can send their applications to the 6th Brigade Headquarters in Kanju Cantt, which is located in Swat, together with copies of the relevant documents that have been authenticated and a postal order for Rs. 500/-.
How To Apply?
- Those who are interested in applying should have their application packets sent to the given address by postal mail well in advance of the application deadline.
- Your professional experience, educational background, and other qualifications will be evaluated once the application deadline has passed.
- Candidates who already hold advanced degrees and have expertise in the relevant field of employment will be given priority.
- There will be no reimbursement for any travel expenses incurred in connection with the examination or the interview.
- To participate in the interview, you have to be one of the few individuals selected from those that were shortlisted.