Heavy Industries Taxila HIT Jobs 2023
The Daily Jang newspaper is advertising a job fair for Heavy Industries Taxila HIT in 2023. Applicants can apply online at www.hit.gov.pk. Several positions at Heavy Industries Taxila are open to Pakistani citizens. Those that are eligible may submit applications to several HIT Jobs. Make sure you read the entire application process below before applying.
Assistant Works Manager, Assistant, Supervisor – II, Cashier, Data Entry Operator, Upper Division Clerk, HSM, Lower Division Clerk, Supervisor -I, Highly Skilled – II, Draughtsman, Gowdown Keeper, Crane Operator, Semi Skilled – II, Khadim Masjid, Labour in SKilled Manual, Naib Qasid, Washerman, and Security Worker are just some of the positions that are currently available.
Those with a Doctor of Chiropractic (DC), Doctor of Dental Surgery (DDS), Bachelor of Mechanical (Mechanical), Bachelor of Electrical (Electrical), Bachelor of Metallurgical, Bachelor of Business Administration (MBA), Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com), Bachelor of Arts (B.A. ), Intermediate (Matriculation), Matriculation (Diploma), In addition to the required typing speed for LDC and UDC positions, draughtsmen also need a diploma in their respective professions. See the attached advertisement notice for more information.
You can also apply if you are a veteran or a member of the retired military. Each job listing includes a disclosure of the minimum and maximum ages for applicants. You can submit your application at www.hit.gov.pk, the HIT website. When applying online, please print the roll number slip. To the above address, please submit photocopies of your educational and professional certificates, CNIC, domicile and recent photograph, and roll number slip.
How To Apply For HIT Jobs 2023?
- Interested parties should begin the application process by visiting the HIT job site at www.hit.gov.pk.
- The roll number slip must be printed after submitting the form online.
- Please courier photocopies of your educational and professional documents, CNIC, residence, current photo, and roll number confirmation to the address below.
- Learn all the rules about the minimum age requirement.
- According to the advertisement, the testing and interviewing will take place in Taxila, Karachi, and Quetta.
- We will only be in touch with those who make the final cut.
- There will be a cutoff date of March 11, 2023, for applications.
- Applicants are limited to submitting applications for a maximum of two opportunities. If you apply for more than two positions, you will not be considered for any of them.
- Those who are already in a government position should apply through the usual channels.
- Every effort will be made to meet the disability quota.