FESCO Jobs 2023 Latest Advertisement
Different quotas, including the Open Merit, Punjab, Sindh, KPK, Balochistan, AJK, Women, and Minority Quotas, have been announced by the Faisalabad Electric Supply Company. As a result, qualified candidates from across Pakistan are invited to submit their applications using the form provided on the website www.fesco.com.pk.
FESCO There are a variety of positions available, including Assistant Personal Secretary, Line Superintendent Grade-I (LS-I), Sub Station Operator Grade-I (SSO-I), Assistant Admin / Head Clerk, Data Entry Operator, Data Coder, Senior Store Keeper, Accounts Assistant, Commercial Assistant, Audit Assistant, Steno-II, Line Superintendent Grade-II, Sub Station Operator Grade-II (SSO-II), MS-I, Junior Store Keeper (JSK), AFM, Senior Clerk These government positions in Faisalabad will be filled through a contract process that can be further extended based on an applicant’s performance and the needs of the Faisalabad Electric Supply Company Limited.
Applicants interested in applying for FESCO Jobs 2023 Today are advised to compare their qualifications with those listed in the following image. Generally, those with a master, bachelor, Intermediate, or Matric pass are eligible to apply. Thus, only qualified people should apply for the above-mentioned positions; a thorough description of the application process is provided below.
Eligibility Criteria for FESCO Jobs 2023:
- Qualification To apply, you must hold a bachelor’s, intermediate, matric, or middle degree in the pertinent field from an institution or board approved by the HEC.
- To apply, you must have between 1 and 10 years of relevant experience.
- The appropriate range is 18 to 30.
- Assistant Personal Secretary
- Line Superintendent Grade-I (LS-I)
- Sub Station Operator Grade-I (SSO-I)
- Assistant Admin / Head Clerk
- Data Entry Operator
- Data Coder
- Senior Store Keeper
- Accounts Assistant
- Commercial Assistant
- Audit Assistant
- Line Superintendent Grade-II
- Sub Station Operator Grade-II (SSO-II)
- Junior Store Keeper (JSK)
- Senior Clerk / Upper Division Clerk
- Stock Clerk / Store Clerk
- Sub Station Attendant (SSA)
- LDC / Junior Clerk
- LDC Commercial
- Meter Reader
- Security Sergeant
- Helper (TRW) Transform Workshop
- Assistant Sub Station Attendant (ASSA)
- Bill Distributor
- Security Guard
- Store Helper
- Lorry Cleaner
- Naib Qasid/Dack Runner
- Sanitary Worker
How To Apply?
- It is recommended that applicants use the official application form, which is available on the NTS website (www.nts.org.pk).
- The test fee must be paid using 1Link 1Bill Participating Banks, AM, Internet Banking, Mobile Banking, Easypaisa, Jazz Cash, or TCS Express Counters for the benefit of NTS.
- The deadline to apply for GEPCO Employment has been moved from February 20 to March 6, 2023.
- Applications that are submitted late or in part won’t be approved.
- Visit our website for additional information about government job updates.