Elementary & Secondary Education Department Jobs 2023
How to Apply for KPK Positions in the Elementary and Secondary Education Department, 2023 may be found here. To apply for KPK jobs in the government in 2023, Matriculants need to fill out the online form provided by the Elementary and Secondary Education Department.
For openings in elementary and secondary schools in different parts of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, visit the KPK website right now. The province of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa is currently accepting applications from qualified, self-disciplined, and physically fit individuals for the positions listed in the KPK Non-Teachers Jobs 2023 section below.
There are currently openings for BPS-10 communication specialists, BPS-17 system administrators, BPS-17 app and web developers, BPS-17 quality assurance officers, BPS-16 assistant network administrators, BPS-16 assistant database administrators, BPS-16 UI/UX designers, BPS-16 videographers, BPS-16 graphic designers, BPS-16 quality assurance assistants, and BPS-16 accountants in KPK’s Elementary and Secondary Education Department (BPS-).
These roles require a Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in the appropriate field, or a comparable field’s equivalent, in addition to relevant work experience. Limiting the age to between 30 and 50 makes sense. Residents of KPK are the only ones who can apply for these jobs. Those hired will do so on a temporary basis with the possibility of being made permanently dependent on their performance. What follows are some criteria for when you might want to use it.
- Communication specialist (BPS-10)
- System Administrator (BPS-17)
- App Developer (BPS-17)
- Web Developer (BPS-17)
- Quality Assurance Officer (BPS-17)
- Assistant Network Administrator (BPS-16)
- UI/UX Designer (BPS-16)
- Videographer (BPS-16)
- Graphic Designer (BPS-16)
- Quality Assurance Assistant (BPS-16)
- Accountant (BPS-16)
- Monitoring Assistant Male (BPS-16)
- Monitoring Assistant Female (BPS-16)
- Data Operator (BPS-16)
- M & E Assistant (BPS-16)
How To Apply?
- For those who are interested, application forms are available on the designated website, www.etea.edu.pk.
- Print off your correctly completed application form, and mail it to the address listed below, together with your original deposit slip, computer token number, and attested copies of any other required documents, including your CNIC and address.
- Applicants must pay the test cost at any UBL Bank branch or UBL OMNI.
- The deadline for applications is March 15, 2023.
- The roll number slip will include the test time and date.
- The applicant must have a soft copy of their passport-size photo available while completing the online application.
- The position sought must be clearly and legibly written in the top right corner of the envelope by the applicant.
- Applications that are submitted late or with missing information won’t be approved. When applicants show up for the interview, they should present their original documentation.