Ministry of Defence Jobs 2023 Latest Advertisement
Check out the 2023 Ministry of Defense Employment Application Process. According to their official website, “Ministry of Defence Jobs 2023 | Online Form @ Careers.mlc.gov.pk,” the Pakistani government is actively seeking young, gifted, and qualified Pakistani citizens to fill the open jobs in the Ministry of Defense.
If you’re a Pakistani citizen searching for employment with the federal government OR the Defense Ministry, click here page to view the government’s list of open vacancies.
Interested people may apply for this position from anywhere in Pakistan, according to the job posting. Both boys and girls are welcome to submit applications in order to fill the open seats. The quotas for women, non-Muslim minorities, and individuals with disabilities are specified in the job posting.
Applications are being accepted online for a UDC (BS-11) and an LDC (BS-09) at its Military Lands and Cantonments Department in Rawalpindi. Regional quota allocations are also publicized with the general allocations in compliance with rules established by the federal government.
The following provinces are accepting applications: Punjab, Sindh, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Balochistan, FATA, Gilgit Baltistan, Azad Jammu, and Kashmir. They must meet the specified requirements.
How to Apply?
- Applying candidates should do so using the MLC Career Portal, which is available at Careers.mlc.gov.pk.
- Applications guidelines are downloaded from Careers.mlc.gov.pk.
- The processing fee for each application is Rs. 600.
- The application forms and deposit slips are available on the MLC Career Portal.
- The application process must be completed within 15 days.