There are open positions for junior clerks in the Sindh Women Development Department. There are numerous new openings for BPS-11, according to the Sindh Province’s Directorate of Women’s Department. Application is only open to candidates who pass the intermediate IBA Sukkhur Testing Service Test. Candidates who are interested in a district may apply. For the province’s 18 various areas and districts, there are a total of 27 postings.
In Sindh Province, there is a lot of employment for clerks available. The appointees will begin working for BPS-11 as clerks. On a contract basis, candidates may serve. They might become permanent later on the basis of performance. To get to a neighboring location, they can also use the transfer service.
Summary of Regional Posts
|Sr. No||Name of Post||Office||Total Seats|
|15.||Tandu Muhammad Khan||01|
|16.||Tandu Allah Yar||01|
- Applications that are not comprehensive will not be considered.
- Government workers still on the job may apply.
- On a regional basis, candidates will be advertised.
- Individual applications may be submitted by candidates for additional positions.
- Candidate submission of required paperwork and data is required.