Information on the most recent employment opportunities for DAE diploma holders can be found on this page (Job Opportunities for DAE Diploma Holders at Public Sector Organization).
A forward-thinking public sector institution provides associate engineers with three years of DAE with a two-year post-diploma drilling methods training program. The training will take place at the School of Mining Technology (SMT) Taunsa (Dera Ghazi Khan).
Facilities & Stipend
- A 12500 rupee monthly allowance.
- There is a six-month classroom component and an 18-month practical component (in the field).
- Depending on space, trainees from far-off places can receive free bachelor accommodations.
- Free indoor medical treatment and transportation are only available to trainees.
- Any trainees recruited on the basis of merit will need to sign a bond pledging their service to the Organization for at least five years.
- They will be obligated to pay back any costs incurred by the organization if they decide not to join, including but not limited to the amount of the stipend they earned while receiving training at SMT and any fees or levies that have already been waived.
How To Apply?
- The sought-after applicants may acquire application forms from the Administrative Officer (Recruitment), P.O. Box Box No. 01, Dera Ghazi Khan, either in person or by mail through SMT Taunsa.
- The application form has a 600 rupee payment.
- The Head Joint Admission Cell is located at Sakhi Sarwar Road, PO Box 21, Dera Ghazi Khan, and interested parties may send their applications there.
- Pakistani citizens may apply.
- Associate Engineer (Mechanical, Petroleum, Mining), three-year diploma, minimum 60%.
- 25 is the maximum age.
- 2nd Division or above in SSC (at least 50%).