Population Welfare Department Balochistan Jobs February 2023
The most recent government job ads can be found in the Population Welfare Department Balochistan Jobs 2023 Quetta Latest Advertisement. The Population Welfare Department Balochistan invites skilled, educated, and well-behaved applicants to fill the open jobs listed below. Balochistan natives are urged to apply.
The positions provided include Driver (B-04), Naib Qasid (B-01), Chowkidar (B-01), and Aya (B-01), and they must be filled as quickly as possible by the applicants. Contract positions are available in the Population Welfare Department. All candidates seeking such possibilities from Quetta, Lasbela, Jaffarabad, Loralai, Noshki, Sibbi, and Musakhel have the chance. I’ll provide you with additional details about it down below.
Candidates must be between the ages of 18 and 28 and possess a Matriculation or Middle Qualification with the required skills for all open positions.
Vacant Situations Title:
- Driver (B-04)
- Naib Qasid (B-01)
- Chowkidar (B-01)
- Aya (B-01)
How To Apply
- Applications should be delivered by registered mail to the address given below on plain paper with the requisite attested copies of the applicant’s CNIC, residence certificate, experience certificate, diploma, and three recent photos.
- The position you are applying for should be clearly identified on the envelope.
- The application must be filed by the deadline of February 25, 2023.
- Applications received after the cutoff date will not be accepted.
- Candidates who work for the government right now should apply through the proper means.