PESCO stands for Peshawar Electric Supply Company. PESCO powers approximately 4.01 million customers. The estimated total population of PESCO countries below he exceeds 26 million. Many of the consumers in this organization belong to the national block.
How To Check PESCO Bill Online:
If you’re looking for PESCO Online Invoices, you’ve come to the right place. If for some reason you have not received your pesco bill, we will provide it here. Here you can check your Pesco online invoice by entering the 14 digit reference number. A duplicate of the pesco invoice is created.
How To Pay PESCO online Bill:
- You can get pesco bills online for free from the website. You can also check the latest PESCO Wapda invoice.
- If you want to check the bill for more than 1 month, you can also check it on the website in our company.
- Remember your reference number or 10-digit customer number.
- Simply enter this reference number and your PESCO online invoice will be generated.
- If you need a copy of your PESCO invoice in case it is lost or not available from Wapda, you can generate your 2022 PESCO online invoice from our website. Billing is completely free.
Here you do not have to pay your pesco bill only online. You can visit and pay at various stores or banks that allow you to submit pesco bills. To do this, you must have your bill in hand. If you do not have an invoice, you can obtain a copy of your invoice from Pesco here. Then, please visit the following locations to submit your invoice:
- All commercial banks
- One link ATM
- easy paisa shop
- NADRA collection points
- All post offices
To Check PESCO Duplicate Bill Online:
- You may miss your pesco bill from time to time. To get your Pesco bill online you need to visit his website in our company.
- Enter your 14-digit reference number or 10-digit customer ID to receive a copy of your Pesco invoice online. •
- You can check the status of your invoice via Pesco Double Invoice.Paid or Unpaid?
- You can also print a copy of your duplicate pesco bill.
Pesco Customer/ Consumer ID:
This is another way to check your Pesco online invoice. If you are unable to access your 2022 Peso invoice using your reference number, you can access your invoice using your customer/consumer ID. Your Customer ID is basically the 10 digit number to the top right of your reference number.
You can check the status of your invoice by entering the reference number provided on your invoice. There you can see if the bill has not been paid or when the bill is due.