Pakistan Software Export Board Jobs February 2023
View the application instructions for Pakistan Software Export Board Jobs 2023 here. For Pakistani nationals, we are giving PSEB Jobs 2023 Pakistan Software Export Board Application Form here in February 2023. The PSEB Pakistan Software Export Board was established by the Pakistani Ministry of Information Technology, and it is now seeking skilled and experienced candidates for the positions listed below.
You can apply for a variety of PSEB positions in Islamabad, including those for Senior Manager Planning, Project Manager / Senior Engineer, Manager Audit, ICT / MIS Specialist, Finance Manager, MEP Engineer, Quantity Surveyor, Accounts Officer (DDO), Project Assistant Accounts, Project Assistant Audit, Project Assistant Document Control, and Support Staff, all of which are based at the IT Park Karachi facility.
If we talk generally about the necessary qualifications, then individuals who have a Master’s degree, a Bachelor’s degree, or an Intermediate degree in the relevant discipline are required to be employed. The following job description is not provided, however, it can be read on the www.jobs.pseb.org.pk website.
In light of this, viewers, now is your best chance to work for a government organization where you may earn a reasonable salary and enjoy a wide range of additional benefits that will make managing your lifecycle easier and more productive. Therefore, the following application process, which complies with PSEB standards, should only be used by individuals who meet the prerequisites.
Vacant Positions Title:
- Sr. Manager Planning
- Project Manager / Senior Engineer
- Manager Audit
- ICT / MIS Specialist
- Finance Manager
- MEP Engineer
- Quantity Surveyor
- Accounts Officer (DDO)
- Project Assistant Accounts
- Project Assistant Audit
- Project Assistant Document Control
- Support Staff
How To Apply?
- Candidates must submit an online application through www.njp.gov.pk.
- Only online applications will be taken into account during the selection process.
- The last day to submit an application is February 27, 2023.
- Applications that aren’t complete or are received after the deadline won’t be taken into consideration.
- During the interview, candidates must bring original documentation.
- For more information about available government jobs, kindly visit our website.