Pakistan Atomic Energy PAEC Foundation Jobs March 2023
Visit this link to access the online application for PAEC Foundation Jobs 2023. The PAEC Foundation, a reputable organization situated in Karachi and associated with the Pakistan Atomic Energy Commission, is now looking for qualified, educated, and experienced candidates for a variety of roles.
A few requirements must be met in order for you to be qualified to apply for these job positions. These requirements include possessing the necessary education and experience, such as a Master’s, Bachelor’s, DAE, Intermediate, or Matric degree. Those that meet the requirements will receive an alluring remuneration package.
So let’s move on to the application criteria specified below after going over all of the previously mentioned information.
Vacant Positions Title:
- Jr. Manager
- Jr. Manager (Accounts)
- Sr. Assistant (Accounts)
- Tech-I (11KV Lineman)
- Jr. Female Religious Teacher-II (Chashma)
- Jr. Data Entry Operator
- Jr. Assistant-II (Cashier)
How To Apply?
In order to apply for PAEC Foundation Jobs 2023, interested parties must:
- Applications must be submitted to the address provided below together with a comprehensive CV, certified copies of any diplomas or other credentials, proof of residency, and recent photos.
- The application must be filed by March 6, 2023. Academic degrees from renowned universities will be given favor or attention when choosing applicants.
- Applicants must clearly and succinctly describe the position’s title in the top right corner of the envelope.
- A person must submit a separate application for each position they wish to apply for if they wish to apply for more than one position.
- For the test and interview, only those who have been shortlisted will be contacted.
- The candidates must bring their original documentation to the interview. TA/DA monies won’t be given to candidates throughout the selection process.
- Only those will be granted tests and interviews who fully meet the requirements for the position.