Register online at www.joinpaf.gov.pk to become a Commissioned Officer in PAF 2023. For Commissioned Officer vacancies in several branches, the Pakistan Air Force made an announcement looking for male candidates. This commission is a Permanent Commission (PC) and Short Service Commission (SSC) ( SSC).
Both married and single Pakistani citizens with NADRA smart cards may submit an application. Read every detail and prerequisite for every course. The application is only open to male citizens.
From March 4 through March 11, 2023, PAF registration will be accepted online at www.joinpaf.gov.pk. After online registration, written exams, interviews, and medical exams will be conducted. Read the whole description on this page to get a better understanding of the PAF hiring procedure.
Permanent Commission ( PC)
- 155 General Duty Pilot GD ( P)
- 101 Aeronautical Engineering Course
- 111 Air Defence Course
- 30 Admin & Special Duties Course
- 13 Logistics Course
Male Pakistani citizens must apply. The age range is 16 to 22. ( on 4 November 2023). should be single. It is necessary to be at least 5 feet 4 inches (163 cm) tall.
Pre-Engineering, Pre-Medical, and Computer Science, or Candidates must have a level in biology, math, computer science, and physics.
The addition of an FSc in Physics with math, statistics, computer science, or biology is all allowed. Candidates must score a minimum of 60% overall at the aforementioned qualification.
- Online applications are submitted by candidates for the relevant commission category.
- It is possible to enlist online at www.joinpaf.gov.pk.
- The next step is an online exam that covers the topics listed below, followed by an intelligence test.
- I & S Center interview and initial medical examination. (Just those who did well on the written tests).
- The ISSB would get information on the candidates who made the shortlist following a medical interview.
- The final medical exams of CMB Lahore are tested/interviewed by ISSB Kohat, Gujranwala, Malir, and Quetta.
- The flying aptitude test is only being taken by GD(P) applicants.
- Interview with the AHQ special selection board.
- The final judgment is rendered by Air Headquarters in accordance with merit.
Future Benefits At PAF
Together with an incredibly appealing pay package, PAF offers free medical care for oneself and one’s family. training and assignments abroad as well as in other Pakistani cities. courses that are well-known worldwide. complimentary hotel and a 50% off airfare and train ticket discount. involvement with the Air Force Officer Housing Program ( AFQHS)