FOSPAH (Wafaqi Mohtasib Federal Ombudsman Secretariat For Protection Against Harassment) positions are now available. Anyone interested may submit an application by following the directions in this article. 13th March 2023 is the cutoff date.
The following available positions with the Federal Ombudsman Secretariat for Protection Against Harassment are urged to be applied for by Pakistani nationals with the required education or experience (FOSPAH).
The Wafaqi Mohtasib Ombudsman Secretariat is one of the federal government’s most powerful departments. Every member of this department is held in high regard and has a solid reputation.
Available Post Title:
- Deputy Director (Admin) (BPS-18)
- Publication Officer (BPS-18)
- Assistant Publication Officer (BPS-17)
- Assistant Director(Admin) (BPS-17)
- Superintendent (BPS-16)
- Assistant Registrar (BPS-16)
- Assistant Private Secretary (BPS-16)
- Assistant Incharge (BPS-16)
- Stenotypist (BPS-14)
- Lower Division Clerk (BPS-09)
- Driver (BPS-04)
- Naib Qasid (BPS-01)
- Mali (BPS-01)
- Chowkidar (BPS-01)
- Farash (BPS-01)
- Cook (BPS-01)
- Sanitary Worker (BPS-01)
How to Apply?
- You can acquire application forms and online deposit slips by visiting the Open Testing Service (OTS) website at www.ots.org.pk.
- Applications must be forwarded to the address provided within 15 days of the advertisement’s publication.
- Late applications sent by mail or other means will not be accepted by Open Testing Service. Applications sent in person won’t be taken or processed.
- Candidates are advised to often check the OTS website (www.ots.org.pk) after submitting their application for any important news connected to recruiting for the aforementioned positions, such as the procedure for roll no. slips, written test schedules, and results.
- A completed application form should be mailed to Manager Operations(FOSPAH), Office No. 1, Central Avenue Road, Bahria Town Phase-6, Islamabad.