Check how to apply for New KPK Govt Jobs Today At Peshawar High Court from here. Here’s some good news: the Peshawar High Court has just put out a call for applications for a number of positions in 2023.
Those who are interested in applying can do so via the website. Information on the opportunities available, how to apply, the necessary skills, and the online application process will be provided in this post.
The following criteria must be met in order to be considered for the aforementioned job openings:
- An authorized university’s second-division law master’s degree, or an equivalent degree, is required of candidates for the position of assistant registrar.
- The applicant must hold a bachelor’s degree with at least a second division from an accredited university in order to be considered for positions as an Assistant Protocol Officer, Personal Assistant, Stenographer, Assistant, or Computer Operator.
- For Senior Scale Stenographer positions, candidates must be able to type 40 words per minute and shorthand 80 words per minute. Also, candidates must hold an Intermediate degree from an accredited institution or its equivalent.
- Candidates should have a Matriculation or an equivalent degree from a reputed board if they are applying for junior clerk posts.
New KPK Govt Jobs Today At Peshawar High Court
|Department Name:||Peshawar High Court|
| Job City:||Peshawar|
|Job Industry Name:||Government|
|Number of Vacancies:||10|
|Publication Date:||23 February 2023|
|Department Postal Address:||Office of Additional Registrar Peshawar High Court, DI Khan Bench|
Vacant Positions Title:
- Computer Operator
- Senior Scale Stenographer
- Care Taker
- CCTV Supervisor
- Junior Clerk
- Telephone Operator
How To Apply?
- Go to http://www.peshawarhighcourt.gov.pk to access the Peshawar High Court’s official website.
- Choose “Career” from the home page.
- Choose the desired role from the list of open positions.
- When completing the online application, give true and up-to-date information.
- Send a recent passport-size photo and scans of all required documents, including academic transcripts, residency documentation, CNICs, and experience certificates (if any).