Check how to apply for National Highways Motorway Police Jobs 2023 from here. The National Highway Motorway Police in Pakistan has numerous job openings. Candidates of all experience levels are encouraged to apply. Further information about the Newest National Highway Motorway Police Jobs 2023 Apply Online is included in the advertisement.
The National Highway Motorway Police (NHMP), a specialized law enforcement agency, is in charge of patrolling and executing traffic laws on Pakistan’s main highways and motorways.
The NHMP, which was founded in 1997, is in charge of ensuring safety and effective traffic flow on these crowded routes as well as responding to crises and helping stranded motorists.
National Highways Motorway Police Jobs 2023
|Publication Date||19 Feb 2023|
|Organization Name||National Highway Motorway Police|
|Number of Vacancies||Multiple|
Vacant Positions Title:
- SMPO (BPS- 14)
- SMPO (BPS-07)
- Computer Programmer (BPS-17)
- Office Supretendant (BPS-16)
- Accountant (BPS-16)
- Assistant (BPS-15)
- Stenotypist (BPS-14)
- Photographer (BPS-13)
- UDC (BPS-11)
- LDC (BPS-09)
- Paramedical Staft (BPS-07)
How To Apply?
- In order to apply for a position in Pakistan’s National Highway and Motorway Police, you must follow the guidelines listed below (NHMP).
- By carefully reading the job description and requirements, you can ensure that you are qualified for the position.
- The application form should be downloaded and completed. It is frequently accessible on the NHMP website or at a nearby NHMP office.
- Include any required documents, including a CV or copies of your academic transcripts, together with your application.
- You can submit your application in person, online, or by mail to the local NHMP office.