On this job page, you can see a job from the NDRMF National Disaster Risk Management Fund Jobs 2023 Application Form at www.ndrmf.pk that was posted on July 18. The National Disaster Risk Management Fund wants people who are qualified, smart, and fit to apply for the one open position of Assistant Manager.
The job is on a two-year deal, but it could be extended for another two years. As the job is with the Government and the Federal Government, those who are looking for a high-class post of BPS-20 and want to secure their future and have a successful life should take advantage of this chance as soon as possible.
So, in the next section, we’ll talk about what kind of schooling and experience you need to get a job with the National Disaster Risk Management Fund. This will help people who want to work there figure out what they need to do. So, now that we know these things, let’s talk about how to apply and what kind of schooling and experience you need.
Educational & Experience Requirements:
As every job needs the same kind of schooling and experience, this job also needs an LLB and the right kind of experience in the field.
Applicants having domicile in Punjab Province are eligible to apply.
- Assistant Manager – Corporate Affairs
Terms & Conditions
- Candidates must fill out the online registration form at www.ndrmf.pk and send it in.
- The application deadline has been moved back from July 29, 2023.
- Government workers should follow the right steps to apply.
- Only the applicants who have been chosen for an interview will be called.
- Original papers should be brought to the interview.
- Applications that come in late won’t be looked at.
- So, guys who want to work for the government should apply before the deadline and get hired to serve the people with their whole hearts.
Address: NDRMF, 5th Floor, EOBI Building, Service Road South, Mauve Area, G-10/4, Islamabad.