Jobs for the Federal Ministry of Education and Professional Training of Pakistan will be advertised in The Daily Jang Newspaper in 2023. The Ministry is now accepting applications for the positions of Assistant, Stenotypist, UDC, Naib Qasid, Mali, and Chowkidar. Candidates having a Punjab domicile, open-merit candidates, and local candidates would all be considered for the position.
A Bachelor’s, Intermediate, or Primary degree is required, as well as a minimum shorthand/typing speed of 80/40 wpm. For further information on the application process, please review the complete contents of this page.
Those who are interested in applying online for the roles of Assistant, Stenotypist, and UDC can do so by creating an account on www.hec.gov.pk. Applicants must send their applications, complete with all necessary information, to the address specified for the positions of Naib Qasid, Mali, and Chowkidar.
The application date is April 4, 2023. In Islamabad, these positions are located.
- Naib Qasid
How To Apply?
- Applications for the assistant, stenotypist and UDC posts should be submitted via the website www.hec.gov.pk.
- Applications for the jobs of Naib Qasid, Mali, and Chowkidar should be addressed to the address provided below.
- Please read the instructions and data in the ad announcement provided below very carefully before applying.
- Men and women are both eligible. Mali and Chowkidar are only open to male applicants.
- The submission deadline is April 4, 2023.