To fill the vacant seats in the Ministry of Defence Jobs 2023, the Pakistani government is looking for young, intelligent, and competent citizens of Pakistan.
Pakistani individuals looking for jobs in the federal government or the defence ministry should open this link and study the specifics of the most recent openings made public by the Pakistani government at the defence ministry.
Candidates from any part of Pakistan may apply for this position, according to the advertisement’s details. Both boys and girls are eligible to fill the open slots. The job posting includes information about the quotas for women, minorities (non-Muslims), and those with impairments.
For the School of Infantry & Tactics, the Defence Ministry is accepting online applications from young, talented, and vivacious people. Candidates must open this page when looking for School of Infantry and Tactics Quetta Cantt Jobs in 2023.
Regional Quotas are also distributed and specified in the advertisement in accordance with federal government regulations. Candidates from Punjab, Sindh, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Balochistan, FATA, Gilgit Baltistan, and AJK may apply. They must meet the eligibility requirements.
Candidates with Primary, Middle, Matriculation, and Intermediate degrees are qualified for employment based on the outlined qualifying requirements. The adverts list the necessary qualifications.
All positions will be filled in accordance with the Civil Servant Act of 1973 (as occasionally amended) and the rules created thereunder. The aforementioned positions are open to transfers across Pakistan.
All open positions are on a regular basis, and qualified applicants will be hired after a one-year probationary period in accordance with the guidelines. Through the appropriate channels, current government employees may apply.
- Candidates from the Buddhist Community who are members of Scheduled Castes – 3 Years of Release for Retired Pakistani Armed Forces Personnel – 15 Years
- Government employees and contract workers who had completed two years of continuous
- Government service as of the deadline for application submissions – 10 Years
Widow, son, or daughter of a deceased civil official who passes away while on the job – 5 Years
How To Apply?
- The job posting includes an application form for the aforementioned positions.
- Interested and qualified people can submit their information in the format specified.
- The applications must be accompanied by a Postal Order for Rs. 600.
- Applications should be sent to the Commandant, School of Infantry & Tactics, Civil Cell Office, Quetta Cantt.
- The application date for postal submission is June 7th, 2023.