A copy of the most recent KPK Jobs 2023 Peshawar Livestock and Dairy Development Department offers should be on hand. For the following positions in the Livestock & Dairy Development Department for the month of June 2023, KPK Peshawar is seeking to hire literate candidates who match the minimum qualifications.
There are positions available in the KPK Livestock Department, including as those for an administrative assistant (BPS-16) and a veterinary assistant (BPS-10). These jobs are provided on a contract basis, are based in Peshawar, and are extendable.
One needs a general education of a Bachelor or Matric from a respected institution/board together with suitable field experience to occupy such government jobs swiftly. The design of the commercial makes it abundantly obvious that the age limitations are different. Applicants from KPK and tribal territories are welcome if they have a residency. You will receive the remaining details below.
The Department of Development for Dairies and Livestock KPK is a government department that is supervised by the KPK government with the aim of enunciating numerous programs that would enhance, expand, and increase the livestock and dairy sectors as well as make the department more useful by encouraging its expansion. This department offers a wide range of professional prospects from the graduate to the matric level and is present in each district of KPK.
- Office Assistant (BPS-16)
- Veterinary Assistant (BPS-10)
How To Apply?
- The application form can be downloaded from www.ats.org.pk.
- Send a complete application form, attested copies of your CNIC, your domicile document, your education and experience certificates, two recent pictures, and your application to the address listed below.
- The application deadline for KPK Jobs for Livestock and Dairy Development is July 3, 2023.
- Applications that are incomplete or received after the deadline won’t be considered.
- Applicants from government and semi-government departments should take the proper routes.
- The candidates will not be eligible for TA or DA.
- Original documentation must be shown during the interview.
- Only those who have been shortlisted will be contacted for exams and interviews.