There are now a number of brand-new Higher Education Commission (HEC) Sindh Jobs 2023 available. The Sindh Higher Education Commission claims that there are now more opportunities for the BPS-17, BPS-18, and BPS-19 positions. Qualified and experienced specialists may apply for vacant roles. Government employees who are currently employed may also submit their applications after receiving departmental approval.
Applications for the new positions at HEC Sindh are now being accepted from qualified candidates by the Assistant Director of the Human Resource Administration Branch.
Application Submission Process
- Applications should be sent to the listed positions’ official postal address.
- Any hired candidates would work for HEC Karachi.
- No travel assistance will be provided to candidates in order to attend a written test or an interview.
- We welcome all applicants with past experience working for governmental organizations to submit an application.
- The size or deletion of any post is entirely up to the higher education commission’s decision.
- Candidates must submit an application and a Challan for the required fee.
Eligibility Criteria and Total Available Seats
|Sr.No||Name of Post||Basic Pay Scale||Total Seats||Qualification|
|1.||Director Academics||BPS-19||01||Master’s degree in any Discipline|
|2.||Director IT||BPS-19||01||Master’s Degree in Computer Science /Information Technology|
|3.||Deputy DirectorCIEC||BPS-18||01||Master’s degree in any Discipline|
|4.||Deputy Director IT||BPS-18||01||Master’s Degree in Computer Science /Information Technology/BCS/BS/B.Sc in Computer science|
|5.||Deputy Director Training||BPS-18||01||Master’s degree in any Discipline/relevant Work Experience|