Emerson University has put out a request for qualified individuals to fill a number of open professor and administrative posts. Daily Nawaiwaqt is pleased to announce the publication of “Emerson University Multan Jobs 2023” on behalf of Emerson University in Multan.
Emerson University is looking for candidates from Pakistan who are not married to foreign nationals. Those working in the public or quasi-public sectors who are interested must apply through the proper means.
Applications from both sexes are encouraged for faculty posts in both the Teaching and Non-Teaching Faculties. In compliance with the law, all reserved places will be filled, including those for members of underrepresented groups and individuals with disabilities.
EUM is looking to fill a variety of teaching and non-teaching positions with suitable candidates. Position descriptions at EUM can be found on their website. Pakistanis should make the most of this opportunity.
Those with a Matriculation, Intermediate, Bachelor’s, Master’s, MS, M.Phil, or Doctorate from an accredited institution are encouraged to apply for positions at Emerson University. Experience equivalent to that which is advertised is required.
How To Apply?
- To apply, please visit EUM’s online career portal at https://eportal.eum.edu.pk.
- It is necessary to submit a hard copy of the Online Application Form and a set of self-attested copies of all necessary supporting papers via mail.
- Complete the application in its entirety.
- All quotas will be administered in line with standard operating procedures.
- The EUM has the right to change the total number of openings at any time.