The most recent job listing for Cantonment Board Bahawalpur Jobs in 2023 can be found right here. The following is currently required on a contract basis for Cantonment Board Bahawalpur, Ahmedpur Road, Bahawalpur: Firefighter (BPS-09). A government agency called the Cantonment Board Bahawalpur works to enhance the Bahawalpur district.
The minimum requirements for applicants for the posts in Bahawalpur are a Matric diploma, the required physical fitness and firefighter training courses, as well as the required experience. Viewers should utilise this opportunity and apply as soon as possible since, if selected, you will be able to obtain a fantastic wage package along with additional benefits in accordance with the Cantonment Board’s policies.
Vacant Positions Title:
- Firefighter (BPS-09)
How To Apply For Cantonment Board Bahawalpur Jobs 2023?
- You can apply online at https://careers.mlc.gov.pk/home.
- Only online applications will be accepted for the selection process.
- Current government employees should submit their applications through the appropriate methods.
- The Cantonment Board Bahawalpur Jobs application deadline is February 22, 2023.
- Any late or incomplete applications will be automatically rejected.
- Only those candidates who have made the shortlist will be approached for exams and interviews that are not subject to TA or DA.