Find out here how to apply for jobs with the Balochistan Levies Force in 2023. By accessing this page, you can submit an application for a position in Quetta’s Balochistan Levies Force beginning in 2023.
The Levies Force Quetta has at last advertised vacancies for all those applicants seeking jobs in Balochistan. This force is seeking to fill the positions of stenographer, assistant computer operator, junior clerk, and driver with the disciplined, capable, and vivacious individuals required.
Candidates must submit an application if they fully satisfy the aforementioned criteria. Residents of Quetta, Sibi, Nasirabad, Makran, Qalat, and Zhob are eligible to apply. In accordance with the job’s scope, candidates will get a competitive compensation package with prospects for promotion. Let’s continue below with the eligibility criteria and application processes for Army Jobs in Quetta.
The renowned paramilitary Balochistan Levies Force works actively as a law enforcement organization to uphold peace and order in the province of Balochistan. The desire to defend the neighborhood from bad circumstances drives many of the young men to join this group. They put a lot of effort and love into their job. It specifically provides males with various levels of government employees because it is a government agency.
Balochistan Levies Force Jobs February 2023
|Department Name:||Balochistan Levies Force|
|Job City (Location):||Quetta|
|Job Industry Name:||Government|
|Number of Vacancies:||Multiple|
|Publication Date:||17 February 2023|
|Department Postal Address:||Section Officer (Admn), Secretariat Training Institute, Section H-9, Islamabad|
Vacant Positions Title:
- Assistant Computer Operator
- Junior Clerk
For consideration for the position, candidates must be between the ages of 18 and 30 and possess a Bachelor’s degree, intermediate education, or matriculation from an institution of repute.
How To Apply?
- Send the handwritten application, copies of the CNIC, academic transcripts, references, and three recent passport-size pictures to the address provided.
- The application date is February 25, 2023.
- There will be written exams, running exams, and interviews at various points.
- Only those on the shortlist who also meet the qualifications will be approached for an interview.
- Employers claim that only qualified candidates should submit applications.
- Applications that are incomplete or sent late won’t be accepted.